Skip to main content
From PubMed to RefWorks
There are a few steps, but it really is easier than entering them manually.
- Do your search in PubMed.
- Check the boxes next to the articles that you want to save.
- Click on "Send to:" located at the top of the screen above your search results.
- Choose "Citation Manager" and click on "Create File." This will download a file to your computer
- Go in to RefWorks.
- In the RefWorks menu click on "References" and then "Import."
- For Import Filter/Data Source choose NLM PubMed.
- Click on "Choose File" and select the file you downloaded
- Choose the folder that you want associated with you citations.
- Click Import.
- You're done!
Index of bio-medical research.
An online citation manager to organize your research, create bibliographies in APA, MLA, Turabian, and to help you avoid plagiarism.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License