Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Books in the Library
- Use the Library Catalog to search for books or videos in the library including ebooks. Use the Subject or Keyword search if you don't have a particular title or author in mind.
- Use eBook Central and ebooks on EBSCO to search exclusively for ebooks in our ebook collections . Enter your login and password when prompted.
- The Core Reference collection which contains facts, statistics, short biographies, and general information to get you started with your research is located on the first floor and is non-circulating.
- The General collection, located on the second floor, contains in-depth information and is circulating. Subject specific reference material is also located on the second floor within the General collection but is for library use only.
- Books in the Library are arranged by call number. The call number is located on the spine of the book and is unique to each book, like an address. Call numbers are organized alphabetically by subject matter and then numerically (i.e. HN90.M3 G72 2002 which denotes the subjects: Mass media -- Social aspects -- United States.).
Communications & Media Studies Reference
Electronic resources available to DUC Students, Faculty, and Staff. Supply your ID and password when prompted.
Google Book Search
Search Google Books to find a book. Books may be entirely, partially, or not available for searching or reading.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License