Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
From PubMed to RefWorks
There are a few steps, but it really is easier than entering them manually.
- Do your search in PubMed.
- Check the boxes next to the articles that you want to save.
- Click on "Send to:" located at the top of the screen above your search results.
- Choose "Citation Manager" and click on "Create File." This will download a file to your computer
- Go in to RefWorks.
- In the RefWorks menu click on "References" and then "Import."
- For Import Filter/Data Source choose NLM PubMed.
- Click on "Choose File" and select the file you downloaded
- Choose the folder that you want associated with you citations.
- Click Import.
- You're done!
Index of bio-medical research.
An online citation manager to organize your research, create bibliographies in APA, MLA, Turabian, and to help you avoid plagiarism.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License